Heritage Niagara

The Stone Shop

Location

269 Main Street West
Grimsby
ON
L3M 1S5
Grimsby

Next Event

No upcoming events
Loading Map....

The Grimsby Stone Shop was built by United Empire Loyalist Allan Nixon in 1800. It was used as a Blacksmith Shop during the War of 1812 by the British and American forces.

Website: https://thestoneshop.ca/

Upcoming Events

No events in this location

Leave a Reply

Skip to content